Now that the warmer weather is here, I find myself sitting outside on my back patio at all times of the day. In the morning, I may drink coffee and skim magazines; in the afternoons, I often enjoy the outdoors while I work on my computer; at night after my daughter goes to bed, my husband and I play some gin rummy. This space is an extension of our home. I spend a lot of time there and enjoy it very much, but that doesn’t mean I want to break the bank while adding some special touches and design elements. Therefore, I came up with some DIY ideas to spruce up an outdoor space that are gentle on the pockets.
Improving your outdoor space essentially involves bringing your living room outside. You want it to be inviting, inspiring, and comfortable for you and your guests to have great conversation in a welcoming setting. Small changes, such as adding fresh flowers and potted plants, setting mood lighting, and incorporating accent pieces, can make a big difference in a small space like a patio, porch, or veranda.
Lake Elsinore Car Cruise Key Event Information:
· Parking for Pre-1973 Cool Classic Cars is on Historic Main Street and Graham Avenue
· Limited to 100 reserved parking spots, all spots are first come, first served on the day of the cruise.
· All parking spots along Main Street will be reserved from 2 p.m. to 8 p.m. for Classic Cars only.
· Classic Cars will be directed to pull in, front first.
· Upon parking, Classic Car participants should register at the corner of Main Street & Graham Avenue in front of Guadalajara’s Restaurant.
· Top Ten Trophies given out each month. Judging will take place from 5 to 7 p.m. Winners will be announced at 7 p.m.
· Restaurants and stores stay open late with many offering Car Cruise specials.
· Official event T-shirts and 50/50 raffle available at raffle table.
· No open containers allowed.
From the earliest of times, people have communed around the campfire, telling tales and sharing personal stories. Gathering around the fire brings us together, and a backyard fire pit is the perfect spot to kick back and relax.
Fire pits provide ambiance, warmth, light, and a place to gather and entertain. It’s no wonder that they are high on homeowners’ wish lists. Basking in the glow of a beautiful fire can be romantic – enough that you might just opt for a staycation to watch those sparks fly.