This week, Riverside County Public Health Officer, Dr. Cameron Kaiser issued an order stating that "no gathering at or above 250 individuals may take place in Riverside County until April 30th."
Therefore, the following events have been cancelled until further notice. Some events may be postponed to a later date.
- Amazing Outlet Race - Saturday, March 21, 2020
- Lake Elsinore Car Cruise - Saturday, April 4, 2020
- Eggapalooza - Saturday, April 11, 2020
- Unity in the Community 5k/10k Race - April 18, 2020
- Clean Extreme 2020: Downtown LE - Saturday, April 25, 2020
City Facilities including City Parks, the Dream Extreme Neighborhood Center, Lake Community Center, and the Lake Elsinore Senior Center remain open at this time.
City Staff will continue increased sanitation and hygiene protocols and will be closely monitoring all participants. Any attendee at a City facility that is exhibiting symptoms of sickness will be required to leave and advised to return home.
Read more about the City's Efforts to address COVID-19 at www.lake-elsinore.org/coronavirus,
View Riverside University Health System Public Health Event Guidance during the COVID-19 Pandemic